Safe Computing, part of the Access Group, specialises in delivering technology for global staffing organisations, both on a SaaS and in-house software delivery model.
I talked with Jason about
- How will the job of the recruitment consultant change in the next 5 years? How will automation change it?
- Integration in recruitment systems – what does this really mean and how should it impact on recruiters?
- Data is “the new oil”! Data economy is the new black… We talked about this “new” concept
- What do recruitment businesses need to do NOW? We talked about GDPR – some nifty ideas and tips for recruitment leaders in this section of the chat!
- Too much data, not enough information?
- What is TempAGo?
- What are Randstad and Adecco doing with data that may “cut out” the recruitment branch network and reduce their headcount?
- Which KPI does Jason think is key for every recruiter next year?
- We talked about the Relationship Economy – is it new?
- How can a recruitment leader manage their staffing more effectively in 2018?
- What does the average recruitment leader need to STOP doing this year and nail in 2018?
- What is $2billion being spent on by ONE recruiter before 2020?
Listen to the podcast below!
- Check out the rest of Barclay Jones’ Recruitment Leaders’ Podcast episodes.
- Subscribe to the Barclay Jones recruitment newsletter to receive new episodes first.